Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Verified Complaint" - Basically why they are suing me

This is the meat of the lawsuit.  I have posted the actual document bellow but I will give you a quick rundown of what its about.

Swiss Finance Academy is suing me for a random posting on Ripoffreport.com.    In the beginning they told me if I admitted to the posting and helped them take the posting down they would not sue me.  Then it changed to if I admitted I posted the posting and helped them take it down and ONLY if the posting got taken down they would not sue me!  Why the heck would anyone in their right mind agree to that!

Anyways, they are suing me for allegedly posting THIS POSTING if you would like to read it.

HERE IS THE VERIFIED COMPLAINT DOCUMENT

Click HERE to view the document in large format 

No comments:

Post a Comment