Sunday, February 22, 2009

Swiss Finance Academy filing for Temporary Restraining Order

This document is kinda funny in many ways! Swiss Finance Academy, in secret, went to the New York court and tried to get a temporary restraining order from allowing me to post things on the internet!! HAHA!! They tried to make NY court shut me up! However, Swiss Finance Academy tried to do this in total secrecy and when they filed for this TRO they had not even served me with papers! =D They dint even tell me they tried this I had to find out ON MY OWN from my own investigative work!

Swiss Finance Academy got DENIED =P

Again here is the PUBLIC records of this event!

Click HERE to view document in large format


1 comment:

  1. They dint even tell me they tried this I had to find out ON MY OWN from my own investigative work!

    ReplyDelete